Variation Profiles Overview
How do I create a new profile?
- Go to the "Profiles" section within the editing page.
- Enter a "Profile Name".
- Choose category(s). This is required because the category(s) you select will determine the variation types, options, and scales prompted.
- Choose the first variation type. You can select from the predefined options in the dropdown or enter a custom variation type at the bottom of the dropdown.
- Add options. For some variation types you can select from the predetermined list or just enter whatever options you like.
- [Optional] After adding the first variation and it's respective options, you can add a second variation type, and/or set individual pricing, quantity, SKUs, or visibility.
- Once the profile is complete click the blue "Create New Profile" button in the top right hand corner.
How do I apply and sync a profile to my listings?
- Select the listings you would like to be applied to from the main listings page and click "Edit Listings" to get to the editing page.
- Go to the "Variations" section within the editing page.
- Click the "Choose Profile" dropdown and select the profile you'd like to apply to the listings you selected.
- Click "Apply".
- Click "Sync Updates"
Can I copy an existing profile?
Yes. Any of your saved profiles can be copying by simply clicking the "Copy" button to the right of the profile you'd like to copy. Once copied the new profile can be edited, saved, and applied to as many listings as you wish.
Can I edit an existing profile?
Yes. To do so simply go to the "Profiles" section where your saved profiles will be displayed and edit any profile however you'd like. Once finished, click "Save" to the right of that profile.
Note: If you edit an existing profile the updates will not automatically be applied to listings already associated with that profile. To update the listings you will need to select those listings and reapply the profile to those listings within the "Variations" section.
Can I delete a profile?
Yes. Any saved profile can be deleted by clicking the "Delete" button to the right of that profile within the "Profiles" section.
Note: Deleting a profile will not delete any listings associated with that profile.
Can I create multiple profiles?
Yes. You can create and save as many profiles as you like.